mezza9 e-shop terms & conditions and requirements
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: No refund for cancellations
- No vouchers can be redeemed via the e-commerce platform
- No Gold Passport points cannot be earned or redeemed via this platform
- All orders placed by customers within the online retail shop portal will take 3 days to prepare, thus customers may collect their purchased items after 72 hours at the mezza9 retail shop located at Grand Hyatt Singapore between 10AM to 8PM.
- All orders must be collected within a time-frame of 3-7 days, thus the collection date the guest can choose before checking-out must be indicated within the portal; all other dates thereafter must be greyed-out (this is for both pastry items such as cakes as well as long lasting goods such as wines/chocolates)
- Collection of all orders is at mezza9 Shop, Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Please refer to the packaging of the items for expiry date and storage advice
- Club at the Hyatt members are entitled to a 10% discount only on homemade items
- No bulk orders available, please contact the shop for more information
- Rates may change without notice and may vary for special festive periods
- All prices are inclusive of prevailing government taxes
- Please kindly contact mezza9 shop directly for customized orders
Hotel other requirements
- Add a button to confirm T&C’s prior to purchase (“I agree to the above terms and conditions”)
- Skylark to put in a discount key (10% – “Am I a Club at the Hyatt member?”) and will be reflected on tax invoice
- Tax invoice to be sent to client and The Shop simultaneously for back up and redemption purposes
- Daily/ Monthly reports:
- Menu engineering capabilities
- Menu items sales reports – can be selected by date and order number
- Itemized revenue and GST report – that can be selected by date and order number.
- Can a QR code be implemented in future for easy confirmation and redemption?
- Can a final presentation be done before going live?