Membership Terms & Conditions
CLUB AT THE HYATT MEMBERSHIP TERMS CONDITIONS
Your signature and use of your card constitutes acceptance of the membership terms conditions listed in this membership booklet. This card is the property of Grand Hyatt Singapore to whom it must be returned upon request or if found by a non-signatory.
- Privileges are valid during the dining periods in the restaurants specified in this booklet.
- The card privileges are not valid for service charge, government taxes, and takeaway services.
- 10% drinks discount is applicable at Pete’s Place and Oasis only. Drinks discount is not applicable on the eve and public holidays, Mother’s Day and special promotions and events. Drinks discount is not applicable for BBQ dinners at Oasis or Pete’s Brunch at Pete’s Place.
- Strictly limited to one card per table.
- The card privileges are not valid for Room Service,the executive bar, catering and banquets, private events, and special days as determined by the hotel.
- The card may not be used in conjunction with other preferential discounts, Hyatt Gold Passport,
vouchers or special food and drink promotions.
- A diner is defined as a person seated at the table and dining.
- Discount is not applicable for child buffet price and child a la carte menu. Any child between 7-12 years old consuming from the regular a la carte menu individually, or sharing is considered a diner.